Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fantastic Mr. Fox!

Little do many of you know, there is a movie slated for release later this year based on one of my favorite books ever, "Fantastic Mr. Fox." I may or may not have read this book more than any other during the course of my short life, but the point is, I'm really excited to hear that good old Mr. Fox gets to outsmart Boggis, Bunce, and Bean up on the big screen. He's really earned it.

Woohoo! Get excited. And if you haven't read the book, I suggest you do so Asap.

2 comments:

Julie Wilding said...

Oh Mark I love love love love love this book. Thank you for sharing this information with me.

Jessie said...

Don't worry, Roald Dahl is only one of my all time favorite authors. You really should read Danny the Champion of the World. I think I already told you that though.