Thursday, February 2, 2012

Retrospect.

Things are a-changin. Always. It's weird to look back and see where I've been. This blog post is dedicated to the changes of the past few years. I've come a long way and been a lot of places since I started college. So here is a short picture journey of where I've been and what I've been doing every January for the past few years. I started with the now and went backwards. To see the progression, start at the end and move up!

January 2012

College. New apartment. Old friends. New friends. Bachelor party. 90s dancing. Hot pots. Hot tub. Koreans. China? Donuts. Music. Also, these pictures:





January 2011

Quilpué, Chile: Walking. Dogs. Baptisms. Gospel teaching. Chileans. Heat. Happiness.








January 2010
Con Con, Chile: Dogs. Missionaries. Beach. Heat. Baptisms! Familia Silva. Collectivos. Pan. Ties.










January 2009


Spain: New friends. Doner Kebabs. Spanish. History. Skype. Bulls. Napolitanas. Cathedrals. Mission Papers.









January 2008


Orem, Utah: School. Dances. Track. Cross Country. StudCo. Concerts. Applying to College. Homework that didn't take me forever to complete. Tiger Pride! Woo!









So many places, and different people. Since I've started college, I've seen how much things change in just a few days and it's pretty crazy so I'm excited to see everything that happens in the next twelve months!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

We look so little in the picture with the kebabs! I can't believe it's been 3 years since I ate one.