Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Last weekend...

Last weekend we visited many places. We went to Burgos, Pamplona, Guernica, San Sebastian, Bilbao, and Roncevalles. Honestly, it was actually probably my least favorite so far on this trip. Visiting so many places in so short of a time was just tiring. We spent so much time on the bus, which, by the way, is impossible for someone of my stature to get comfortable on. I'm not saying it wasn't fun, I'm just saying it should have been spread out over more time. I did, however, begin reading Don Quixote, after reminiscing about the Wishbone version. It's pretty much one of the most ridiculous books I've ever read, but it is pretty funny. Anywho...

I did not take as many pictures as I usually do, but here are a few of and around the Guggenheim



And here are Courtney and I in our Running of the Bulls t-shirts that we bought in Pamplona.
BFFS!

No comments: